100 hrs ytt
100 HOURS YTT
Ashtanga Yoga Nepal welcomes you to explore your yoga journey and deepen your yoga knowledge with this 100 hour yoga training at one of the very first and the most famous yoga destinations in in Nepal. Established in its high end yoga facilities and being a top yoga and meditation retreat destination, this is an amazing opportunity to expand your yoga knowledge and asana practice in the valley of Kathmandu, known for its spiritual, historical and cultural importance.
· Complimentary yoga props
· Study manual ,notes, Yoga Bag
· Complimentary use of the spa facilities – 1 massage, Sauna , Steam bath , Zakuji.
· Breakfast, lunch and dinner
· Luxury accommodation for 10 nights
· Daily 5-7 Hrs. practice.
· This course is a preparatory training program for individuals, yoga enthusiasts, and yoga practitioners who wish to gain an introduction to the yoga philosophy and an in-depth look at sanas including correct alignment, benefits and contraindications.
This is an intensive 100-hour yoga instructor training where you will learn a lot, challenge your self-limited beliefs and deepen your asana practice and yoga philosophy knowledge. You will
learn from our highly skilled teachers and be inspired by the powerful energy of the Himalaya. In this course, you will get an introduction into the yoga philosophy, learn the asanas with an emphasis on alignment and anatomy and explore the yoga lifestyle in depth.
What you will get
· Study and practice of the asanas with a specific focus on benefits and alignment
· Introduction to different asana practice styles
· Introduction to yoga philosophy
· Introduction to Ashtanga – the eightfold path
· Study of pranayama techniques and daily pranayama practice
· Daily meditation sessions
· Introduction to mantras and mudras – theory and practical
· Introduction to anatomy and the body systems